Tune-Tech was established in 1996 by former BMW Master Technician, Shaun Sing. He has many achievement certificates that he acquired during his days of working at Stuart Bromfield and Lyndhurst Auto.
The workshop’s sole focus is on the repairs of BMWs. Having started in his yard in 1994, in Bez-Valley, the company grew and so did his reputation for providing more than just a service. He stands tall by his words, “It’s not just a service, it’s peace of mind.”
Shaun’s son, Mish-al Sing, joined the team in 1997. Having qualified, this young man has knowledge in electronics that extends beyond his years. If he does not know how to do something in his area, he will make sure he learns and gets the right tools to get the job done.
- Servicing, brakes, cooling system and safety checks
- Fault finding and diagnosing
- Tuning from Mild to Wild and engine builds
- Any Coding and programming on DME’s and DDE’s
- Repairing of keys and central locking systems
- Full Recons on Gearboxes and Transfer Case Boxes. Coding of mechatronic control unit.
- Starting of Non-Runners and accident damage cars
- Genuine parts used or suitable generic made by original manufacturer.
- We constantly buy or create software to help with diagnosing and fault finding.
Look at our services page for more information on what we offer.
OUR NEWS view all news
The crankshaft is never in direct contact with the bearing,…
With these cars I can’t just do one write up…