“We are not affiliated to BMWAG, BMWSA or any of its dealer networks”
Tune-Tech was established in 1996 by former BMW Master Technician, Shaun Sing. He has many achievement certificates that he acquired during his days of working at Stuart Bromfield and Lyndhurst Auto.
The workshop’s sole focus is on the repairs of BMWs. Having started in his yard in 1994, in Bez-Valley, the company grew and so did his reputation for providing more than just a service. He stands tall by his words, “It’s not just a service, it’s peace of mind.”
We have up to date machinery and tools to keep up with the ever changing scope of technology.
Shaun’s son, Mish-al Sing, joined the team in 1997. Having qualified, this young man has knowledge in electronics that extends beyond his years. If he does not know how to do something in his area, he will make sure he learns and gets the right tools to get the job done.
What we do:
- Servicing, brakes, cooling system and safety checks
- Fault finding and diagnosing
- Tuning from Mild to Wild and engine builds
- Any Coding and programming on DME’s and DDE’s
- Repairing of keys and central locking systems
- Full Recons on Gearboxes and Transfer Case Boxes. Coding of mechatronic control unit.
- Starting of Non-Runners and accident damage cars
- Genuine parts used or suitable generic made by original manufacturer.
- We constantly buy or create software to help with diagnosing and fault finding.
Look at our services page for more information on what we offer.
We are constantly updating our equipment and tools to keep abreast of technology and new cars. Our work is guaranteed and we deal with most warranties as we are RMI approved, call office for specifics.
Bookings are essential for services and repair; even if you want a free safety check and report.